Terms of Sale
Bella Ragazza is committed to making sure its customers are happy with every purchase they make at our store. To ensure customer satisfaction, we have the following terms of sale.
Special Orders are processed immediately after payment is finalized. To modify your order, please ask a customer service representative
to check the status of your order. If your order(s) is ‘processing’ or ‘ready-to-be-packed’ your order may still be modified or cancelled. If your
order is ‘ready-to-ship,’ or ‘shipped’ your order cannot be modified, nor cancelled. If your order is a ‘rush order,’ cancellations and modifications
are not possible. Generally, modifications and cancellations are only possible 24 hours after payment.
If you wish to process an exchange of a special-order product and if the product is exchangeable (see section 4), you will be liable for a
$20 shipping fee. If you wish to return a special-order product and if the product is returnable (see section 4), you will be liable for a 25% (of total)
Merchandise tagged, marked or noted as special occasion cannot be returned to the store and there will not be refunds for these products.
On a case by case basis, special occasion merchandise may be exchangeable if a sales receipt and/or invoice is available, there are no signs of
wear, there are no signs of alteration and if all original tags are properly attached. Exchanges of special-order merchandise are subject to a $20
shipping fee and may be exchange for an in-store product, a new special-order and/or store credit for future use.
As a store specializing on attire for special occasions, we provide our customers a great variety of items which are tagged as special occasion. These items tend to be used for prom, formal, sweet fifteen, sweet sixteen, weddings and anniversary parties among other types of event.
- Items tagged as special occasion may be dresses, gowns, suits, tuxedos, christening outfits, accessories, and certain footwear.
- These items cannot be returned to the store and refunds for these items are not available. On a case by case basis, these items may be exchangeable if a sales receipt and/or invoice is available, there are no signs of wear or signs of alteration and if all original tags are properly attached.
- Reasons for exchange are such as factory errors, sizing, or pure disliking of the item.
- If the item is an order, the exchange will be processed for store-credit only. The customer will be able to choose between1) Ordering a different item with a $20 USD shipping surcharge for the new order 2) Finding a new item in-store, or 3) Saving the store-credit for future use. (Store-credit expires one year after the exchange is processed)
- If the item was purchased in-store, an inspection of the item will define if it the item may be exchanged. If the item was altered (i.e. hemmed, used, or damaged) it will not be exchanged. If the item is in sellable condition, we may proceed for an exchange for 1) An order (No shipping surcharge) of a new item 2) Exchange for an in-store item or for 3) Store credit which expires one year after the exchange is processed.
- If the purchase was a gift, we will need the gift receipt or the original sales receipt to process an exchange. All gift purchases of special occasion merchandise will have the same conditions explained above on sections 2, 3 & 4.
For the convenience of our customers, these policies that follow will apply to general merchandise not tagged as special occasion including but not limited to babies and toddlers’ dresses, suits, tuxedos, and footwear; girls’ dresses, outwear, and footwear; boys’ suits, tuxedos and footwear; juniors’ dresses, outwear, suits, tuxedos and footwear; certain accessories such as headbands, hairbows, bowties, ties, shirts, pants, belts and other separates.
- General merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 30 days from the day of purchase with a sales receipt and/or invoice, if and only if, a) All original tags are attached b) There are no visible signs of wear and c) The merchandise is not altered. In other words, the merchandise must be in sellable condition to receive a full refund.
- If the merchandise does not qualify for a refund due to missing tags or due to visible signs of wear, it may qualify for an exchange or store-credit only.
- General merchandise may be exchanged for a) An in-store item, b) An item for a special order or c) For store credit valid for one year from the day of the exchange.
- If the merchandise is a special order and the customer wishes to return or exchange with a sales receipt and/or invoice, he/she may choose between a) Return the merchandise and receive a refund, minus a shipping surcharge of $15 b) Exchange the merchandise for an in-store item of the same or greater value c) Exchange the merchandise for another special order with a shipping surcharge of $15 or d) Receive store credit for the merchandise, minus a shipping surcharge of $10.
- If the merchandise is a gift, we require the gift receipt or the original receipt to accept a return. If a gift receipt is present, the return will become store credit valid for one year form the day of the return. If the original receipt is present, we will issue a refund in the original form of payment. Please understand that gift-wrapping charges are non-refundable nor exchangeable.
- If a sales receipt or an invoice is not present, we may still be able to find the transaction and honor a return or an exchange. If the transaction was paid with a debit or credit card, the card and a valid identification will be required to process a refund to the original form of payment. If the transaction was paid in cash, we will issue store credit valid for one year from the day of the return; this option will be for valid and verifiable merchandise only.
Rental services are offered at all our locations. We offer rentals on a great variety of suits, tuxedos, charro outfits and separates. Special offers and bundle deals are also available and vary per week, month and season. Please refer to our website or ask an associate for more information.
- Rental services require a down-payment to process an order. This down-payment will be equal to 40% of the rental total. The rental total must be paid one week (7 days) before the wear date to ensure prompt delivery for the fitting. If the total is not paid in the timeframe given, it cannot be guaranteed to be ready, additionally there are fees associated with rush orders, those made within 7 days from the wear-date for individuals and 14 business days for groups.
- Additionally, we require a security-deposit equal to $50 for individuals and $100 for a group which will be refundable when the tuxedo(s) or suit(s) is brought back on time to the store.
- If a cancellation occurs prior to 15 days from the wear date, there are no fees and a full refund is available for individuals and groups. If a cancellation occurs within 14 days from the wear date, the following fees apply: a) 7 to 14 days before the wear date, $20 fee for individuals and $40 fee for a group b) 4 to 7 days before the wear date, $30 fee for individuals and $60 fee for groups, and c) Within 3 days from the wear date, cancellations are not possible, and the rent total becomes forfeited as liquated damages.
- We require all suits and tuxedos to be picked-up by a person 18-years or older, we keep a copy of an identification card, so it is needed to pick-up a rental. This person would be responsible for the rental, and all damage costs and late fees will be billed to this individual.
- All rentals must be returned to the store in their original garment bag with all rental items included. There will not be any partial returns accepted. All rentals must be returned the following business day. If the wear date falls on a weekend, Monday becomes the day everything must be brought back. If the rental is not returned on time, these will be the late fees associated: a) One business day late $25, b) Second business day late $25, c) Third business day late $60, and c) On the fourth business day late, the rent total plus the accrued late fees is due. If the rental is not returned within 7 days from the wear date, all items rented will be considered lost and replacement costs will be billed to the person responsible for the rental. These costs may be as high as $700.00 or the market-price of the tuxedo.